Having friends or family over to watch the game, or the fights , or even your favorite awards or reality show?? This is an easy recipe that will feed a crowd without using every pot and pan in the cupboard, and give you plenty of time to get the house clean for company.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 5 or 6 chicken breasts (enough to cover the bottom of your slow cooker)
- 1 bottle (475ml) Ranch Dressing
- 1 bottle (354ml) Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 pkg (250g) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 long baguette
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker
- Pour in the bottles of Ranch Dressing and Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Cut the brick of cream cheese into 8 little pieces and then add to slow cooker
- Put the lid on and then cook on high setting for 2 1/2 hours or low setting for 5 hours. Don’t worry if all of the cream cheese hasn’t melted when the timer goes off, it will blend in as you shred the chicken.
- Grab a fork in each hand an begin to pull (shred) the chicken apart until there are no more large pieces in the pot.
- Give one last stir and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Cut baguette into bite size slices and serve