There is a post that shows up on my wife’s Facebook page every year that always gets a bunch of likes and comments, and the most common thing being said is ” What is the recipe??” Well everyone, here it is!!
Jack Daniels Fudge
- 5 cups of sugar
- 2 sticks of butter (1 cup or 220 grams)
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 25 large marshmallows, ripped in half
- 1 1/2 cups 60% cocoa bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Jack Daniels Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the Jack Daniels whiskey with the powdered sugar and set aside
- Foil and butter a 9×13 (or slightly larger) cake pan
- Put the sugar, butter, milk and vanilla in a large heavy bottom pot. Over medium-high heat stir the mixture steadily until it comes to a boil. Continue stirring while letting it boil for another 3 minutes ( make sure you time it, this is very important!!) Than remove from heat.
- Add the marshmallows and the chocolate chips, stirring until all of it is melted and blended into the sugar mix
- Give the whiskey mixture that you had set aside a quick stir and then add it to the pot, stirring until it is fully incorporated.
- Pour the entire mixture into the foil lined greased pan, and chill and let mellow for a day before cutting
This is a great recipe for the upcoming holiday season. Word of warning, it is a little boozy so please keep out of reach of young children. For those of you that have been asking for the recipe for years, please share pictures and comments of how yours turned out. Enjoy!!!!
2 thoughts on “Jack Daniel’s Fudge”
Thanks for the recipe but you have seem to have missed the whole point of sharing. I need you to actually make this fudge for me and then I will share my comments of the quality and quantity mm.mmof.thesweettttreat.Thanks for
Thanks for the recipe but you have seem to have missed the whole point of sharing. I need you to actually make this fudge for me and then I will share my comments of the quality and quantity. Thanks.